Description:Marcari Russotto Spencer & Balaban, a multi-state personal injury law firm, is seeking an Associate Attorney to join our fast-paced personal injury team in our Charlotte, NC office. We are a busy and highly successful plaintiff's personal injury firm with great benefits and opportunities to grow and learn.
The Associate Attorney will perform a variety of tasks requiring attorney knowledge, supervision and expertise, such as client communication and interaction; drafting and reviewing negotiation packages; and supervision of various personnel. To be successful in this position, the Associate Attorney must have knowledge of all aspects of handling a personal injury claim, particularly matters involving the claims process, to include managing caseloads, developing new business, and negotiating settlements and settlement disbursements including subrogation claims, liens and/or other third-party interests. Some court appearances and travel may be necessary.
- Must be admitted and licensed to practice law in the State of North Carolina
- Be an active member and in good standing with the NC State Bar
- At least 3-5 years' prior law firm experience handling Plaintiff personal injury matters
- Demonstrated client service skills
- Possess highly developed negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent understanding of injuries and medical records and bills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of automobile insurance coverages
- Experience with Needles case management software a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word and Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to handle large caseload and supervise dedicated paralegals and support team
To be considered for this position, please submit your salary requirement along with your resume. All inquiries will be kept in strictest confidence.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE from candidates or agencies.