Description:Wilson Elser's Charlotte office is currently seeking a Defense Litigation Associate Attorney.
This is an excellent opportunity for attorneys with General Liability litigation experience who are interested in joining a dynamic team as part of a national law firm.
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves our clients with more than 900 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and 53rd in The National Law Journal's survey of the nation's largest law firms.
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in North Carolina
- 2+ years of defense litigation experience
- Experience in one or more (preferred) of the following areas: general liability, transportation, catastrophic bodily injury and insurance coverage litigation.
- Superior communication, writing, and research skills
- Legal project management experience is helpful
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports