Description:Dankesreiter & Emmet, LLP is seeking an attorney with at least 5 years of experience to handle civil litigation matters and some transactional matters. The position is for a full-time employee to work in our office.
While we often work as a team, our attorneys must be able to independently manage litigation, move cases forward, meet deadlines, and communicate with clients regarding all aspects of their cases. We require our attorneys to develop relationships with our clients, care about the client as much as billing, and ensure that clients receive the best and most cost-effective legal solutions.
To succeed with our firm, you should be knowledgeable, attentive, and proactive. You must be an excellent communicator, problem solver, and writer. While we often use legal forms and prior drafts, attorneys who cannot draft from scratch will not be successful here.
- Manage a case load of assigned cases.
- Independently manage and meet deadlines.
- Communicate with clients, witnesses, and opposing counsel. This requires more than being able to send texts and emails.
- Draft pleadings, discovery, and correspondence.
- Fairly track a minimum of 100 billable hours per month.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Exceptional grammar and writing skills are a necessity.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Ability to adapt and be responsive to daily change.
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- We will offer a competitive salary consistent with experience. Please include your salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Flower Mound, TX 75022: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Have you managed your own case load during previous employment?
- Have you ever been disciplined by the Texas Bar?
legal: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bar (Required)
Work Location: In person