Description:West Hartford office seeks a Trusts & Estates associate to join our Private Clients Group. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a collegial, team-oriented group and office, and to gain direct experience with sophisticated estate planning, drafting and administration and direct client contact with our significant private client base of high net worth individuals and families, family offices, closely held businesses, and national charities and foundations.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in estate planning and estate administration is preferred but not required.
- LL.M. in Taxation or Estate Planning is preferred but not required.
- Connecticut Bar admission (or willingness to become admitted in Connecticut).
- New York Bar preferred but not required
- Strong academic credentials including tax skills and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative approach to work, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
Please send cover letter, resume and transcripts to Bonnie Artinian at email@example.com. AA/EOE