Orion is seeking an experienced and highly motivated attorney with a minimum of 4 years of commercial leasing experience. The Real Estate Attorney is responsible for negotiating and drafting land agreements, negotiating Confidentiality Agreements and consulting agreements, and providing support for corporate transactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Site leasing and acquisition
- Support for project sale, debt and equity financing transactions
- Asset management, including ongoing landowner relations
- Corporate housekeeping, confidentiality and consulting agreements, law firm engagement letters, and other miscellaneous corporate legal work
- Other real estate tasks related to the Company's project development portfolio
- Minimum 4 years of commercial leasing experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and respond to changing priorities
- Renewable energy experience a plus
- JD degree required and must be admitted to practice
- Thorough knowledge of leasing, title and asset management
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to articulate legal advice clearly and concisely, both in writing and verbally
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills
Hybrid/remote opportunity available.
- Paid medical, dental, and disability insurance
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) with employer contribution
- Commuter benefits
- 11 paid company holidays and paid time off
- The opportunity to join a pioneering company in renewable energy and perform work of the utmost importance
Please respond to email@example.com with a resume and a cover letter telling us about your interest in and qualifications for this position. Please also include where you learned about this opportunity.
Orion is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact us.
The above job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.