The Hackensack, New Jersey office of Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck, LLP, a nationally recognized AV-rated® firm of 200+ attorneys across 17 offices, is seeking a Litigation Associate with a minimum of 1 year of experience. Candidates should have work history and/or internship experience in litigation, including case management, discovery, and brief writing.
This is a great opportunity to work directly with clients and gain hands-on litigation experience with a dynamic team and expanding practice. The successful candidate will be expected to participate in and oversee written discovery, take and defend depositions, and participate in extensive motion practice and oral arguments.
- JD from an ABA approved Law School.
- Law Review or Moot Court strongly preferred.
- Admitted in New Jersey and New York preferred.
- Litigation internship or work experience.
- Outstanding research, writing and oral advocacy skills.
- Excellent academic credentials and interpersonal skills.