Who we are?
Our Law Firm is a reputable Immigration Law Firm which has dedicated more than 20 years to serving our immigrant community. We proudly represent clients across the U.S. and across the globe with all their U.S. immigration matters.
Our firm is supported by immigration professionals who are not only devoted to proudly advocating on behalf of our clients but also involved in advancing the practice of immigration law.
Responsibilities of Immigration Attorney:
- Legal research and writing before the BIA, Court of Appeals and EOIR
- Preparing court submissions for Master and Individual Hearings
- Review legal documents.
- Perform legal research and case memorandums
- Meeting all internal / external deadlines set by set by USCIS and Immigration Court
Requirements for Immigration Attorney:
- 2-3 years of experience in representing clients before EOIR and USCIS
- 2-3 years of experience in legal research and writing, specifically, BIA Briefs, Motion to Reopen/Terminate, and Briefs before the US Court of Appeals
- Member of State Bar (NY preferred)
- Bilingual preferred.
Our compensation package includes
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- CLE reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- Life insurance and employee assistance program.