Due to continued growth, we are looking to introduce a full-time, office-based Contracts Attorney to expand our Commercial Operations team. The Contracts Attorney will play a key role in the development and management of contracts with Medpace's clients, pharmaceutical companies, and strategic vendors for clinical research trials.
- Prepare, negotiate, and finalize customer-related contracts including CDAs, task orders, master services agreements, and/or other related contracts;
- Facilitate clear communication, evaluations and reporting of ongoing contract negotiations;
- Independently review and draft contracts, and assist senior attorneys in negotiation of strategic contracts;
- Evaluation of legal, financial and business risks associated with contracts in compliance with company policies, in order to protect company interests; and
- Design and participate in initiatives relating to contract management and compliance.
- Juris Doctorate with 1-3 years of contracting experience;
- Knowledge of relevant Clinical Trial and Contracts Legislation;
- Excellent communication, negotiation and leadership skills; and
- Professional demeanor and strong work ethic.
- Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 4,000 people across almost 40 countries.