Description:About the Job:
Boohoff Law, a top-rated personal injury law firm is seeking an experienced Plaintiff PI Pre-Suit Attorney as well as a Litigation Attorney. Candidates should desire the chance to use their strong work ethic and legal competency to aggressively fight for the needs of our clients.
In joining a law firm with a reputation for serving the community through its comprehensive pursuit of justice, the successful candidate must have Plaintiff's Personal Injury experience.
The key responsibilities:
- Strategize and work with staff on Pre-Suit or Litigation cases
- Work with management to establish procedures & standards to maximize case outcomes.
- Work with management to establish training & development paths for staff
- FL State Bar license
- Ability to lead there team
- Ability to thoroughly review and work up cases for maximum value
- Ability to be a team player & have a desire to positively affect those around you.
- Complete package for employees offering health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Employee appreciation days
- Supplemental insurance benefits
- A Team-oriented staff
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please apply.