Description:Radey Law Firm, based in Tallahassee, Florida, is seeking an experienced, full-time Associate Attorney with a minimum of three years of experience to join our team. Radey Law Firm is an AV-rated firm consisting of lawyers who practice in a wide variety of complex administrative and regulatory practice areas. Radey Law Firm is ranked by Best Lawyers as a Tier 1 firm in the Tallahassee metropolitan area for: Administrative/Regulatory Law, Employment Law- Management, Litigation- Labor and Employment, Insurance Law, and Utilities Law.
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled attorney to join our firm. As an Associate Attorney, you will work closely with our team of experienced and dedicated attorneys, who are committed to delivering the best results for our clients. This represents a great opportunity for an associate seeking to build a long-term career in a collaborative environment. Apart from one-on-one training, the firm offers Florida Bar approved in-service CLE training to all its associates.
- Experience conducting and managing written and document discovery
- Demonstrated exemplary research, writing, and analytical skills
- Must be comfortable working directly with partners, paralegals, and support staff
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic are required
- Regular and reliable attendance at office (this is not a remote position)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team player
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Florida Rules of Civil Procedure
- Knowledge of Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Must hold a J.D. from an ABA-accredited law school and be in good standing and an active member of the Florida Bar
- Preferred candidate will have graduated in the top 20% of his/her class with law review or journal experience
- Prior clerkship experience preferred, but not required
Radey Law Firm provides an area-leading compensation commensurate with experience. The firm also offers a highly competitive benefits package including complete employer match on 401(k) contributions.
Salary range: Base salary expected to be $120,000+ depending on qualifications and experience. This position is eligible for a bonus based on production.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Florida Bar Membership (Required)
Work Location: In person