Description:For 70 years, Mullen & Filippi has been providing comprehensive Workers' Compensation Defense legal services to California employers on issues arising from workplace injuries and other employment-related concerns. We are an established and reputable law firm with fifteen office locations throughout the State of California. We have part-time positions available throughout our 15 offices, as well as full time positions.
We offer a friendly and supportive work environment. We also understand the desire for a good balance between work and other life interests. If you are looking for a change and a nice place to work with a firm who cares, then we encourage you to apply. We work in a paperless environment, which uses minimal physical paper and instead uses primarily digital documents.
- Competitive salary with a structure for monthly bonuses
- Part-time positions available to meet individual needs
- Reasonable minimum billing requirements
- Offices staffed with legal secretaries, assistants and clerks to support you
- Little to no long-distance travel with most offices covering only the local WCAB
- Be a member of the California State Bar in good standing
- A 2-year background in Workers' Compensation defense required - no exceptions
- Tech savvy and proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to identify urgency and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Able to communicate clearly and persuasively both in writing and through speech
- Able to independently and proactively handle files from referral to resolution
- Able to work using case management software in a paperless environment
Mullen & Filippi is committed to making Diversity, Equity and Inclusion part of everything that we do. The firm is an equal opportunity employer.
Salary based on part-time status