Description:Wesierski & Zurek is a trial firm in need of an associate attorney with 4-5 years experience in civil litigation defense.
The ideal candidate will want to further their career by representing clients at trial!
They should have experience working in civil litigation defense, managing litigation cases, writing law and motion, settling claims and advocating for clients in court.
Our firm has a great reputation handling all types of cases at trial.
The right candidate will receive valuable experience in Civil Litigation Defense representing companies and municipalities.
- Provide legal support to clients and assist Partners
- Maintain client relationships
- Prepare legal reports and documents
- Take depositions
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients
- Advise clients on business and legal transactions
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations
- ABA accredited school
- Previous experience in similar practice
- Familiarity with various legal documents
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full benefits 100% employer paid
- Matching 401K
- Great vacation policy
- Salary commensurate with experience
Please submit writing sample and resume for consideration
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: In person