Farah & Farah is the premier personal injury law firm in Southeast Georgia and Northeast Florida, built upon the foundations of honesty, hard-work, and experience our clients can trust. Proudly headquartered in downtown Jacksonville, Farah & Farah has recovered millions for our clients. The attention we give to our clients is one of the many distinguishing characteristics that set Farah & Farah apart from other firms.
At Farah & Farah, our employees are our biggest asset. Both employees and clients are considered part of the Farah family.
We are seeking experienced Case Managers or Claims Adjusters to join our team. Under general direction of Pre-litigation Associate Attorney, the Case Manager will be responsible for managing a heavy case load, handling all aspects of the case from inception to preparing the file for demands.
- Opening new files and making the initial client contact and continue contact with clients on a regular basis
- Fully investigate each case, gathering, and analyzing intake information and relevant documents. Enter pertinent information into database.
- Verify insurance coverage and liability issues, and maintain contact with insurance company.
- Manage client's medical care keeping in constant communication with client's and medical providers. Schedule and calendar medical appointments, explain procedures and related documentation to clients.
- Continuously monitor case status, review medical records
- Organize and maintain case files, preparing files to be submitted to demand writers
- 2+ years Workers Compensation experience
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent customer service, time management, and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop working relationships with clients, field associates and vendors
- Capacity to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- The ability to work on the phones for extended periods of time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Consistent record of attendance, reliability, and integrity
- Basic knowledge of medical and insurance terminology a plus
- Spanish speaking a plus
- This position is in a professional office setting
- 40 hour work week, Monday - Friday
- High School diploma or equivalent
- JD from accredited university and FL Bar Admission.