Description:About the Job:
Do you want to help people get justice? At the Crone Law Firm, you can do this and more! The Crone Law Firm, PLC is looking to hire new team members who want to help people get justice and help our law firm become even better as a Trial Attorney.
Trial Attorneys support Team Leaders in a team environment handle a large and quick moving caseload. They represent employees, executives, and entrepreneurs with legal issues which impair our clients' ability to earn a living. We help people realize the American Dream! Compensation is based on results.
The successful candidate must be detail-oriented, experienced in federal and state court trial work, tireless, self-motivated, and able to work with minimal direct supervision in a collaborative team environment. Candidates should love to work with and interact with clients.
Candidates should have a preexisting passion for our firm's Value Pillars:
Extensive experience with employment law and/or commercial law trial work is a big plus. Competitive compensation, benefits and professional development provided.
Take action…Call us…Let's go get some justice! ™
- Empathy for others
- Thirst for justice and results (Commitment to Personal Excellence)
- Passionate commitment to support our clients in a complex trial practice
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all types of people.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless execution
- Ensure that all Cases are delivered on time, within scope.
- Experience with one or more Case management software programs a plus we use LEAP. Enjoy working within a system and process.
- Develop a detailed Case plan to monitor and track progress
- Eliminate barriers and find a way to get results
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in cooperative, small office environment and communicate with attorneys and support staff on every level.
- 3-5+ years of law practice in a litigation setting.
- Knowledge of employment law and commercial law.
- Top Candidates Have Participated in 5+ Jury Trials