Description:About the Job:
Structure and negotiate business transactions, perform due diligence, draft transactional documents, counsel clients, prepare and submit materials to governmental bodies, perform legal research, supervise closings and draft a variety of legal documents, including contracts, resolutions, legal opinions and escrow trust agreements; experience with preparing bank loan documents.
Draft loan documents and real estate transaction documents, including:
- Handle transactions for financial institutions and corporate clients
- Perform real estate transactions and closing
- Manage files from start to finish – provide exceptional service to clients
- Juris Doctorate
- Licensed in Michigan and in good standing
- Minimum of 6+ years documenting business loans
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for direct client interaction
- Salary commensurate with experience.