Description:We are seeking an energetic lawyer with extensive experience in contract legalities and negotiations. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in corporate law and will have an interest in protecting the interests of our organization. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a keen eye for legalities and detail, and will likely have a BA/BS in Law.
- Diagnose problems and provide advice or representation.
- Advocate for client to help achieve the desired outcome.
- Draft documents or give advice based on knowledge of laws and regulations.
- Negotiate agreements and settlements, using legal strategies to minimize the costs of resolving conflicts.
- Maintain ethical standards by representing only those with valid interests and aggressively pursuing remedies for those whose rights have been violated.
- Work as part of a team.
- Communicate effectively with clients, colleagues, and a diverse array of individuals who represent a broad range of backgrounds and cultures.
- Be responsible for the delivery of high-quality domestic legal services to federal agencies and the public.