Description:Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we're shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won't stop!
At T-Mobile, we strongly encourage everyone, including people of color, veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, and parents to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome everyone to our team. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.
T-Mobile has consistently been recognized as a Best Place to Work thanks to our crew of diverse, multi-talented self-starters who are ready to go go go… And T-Mobile is recognized as a best place to work for LGBTQ employee by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index five years in a row. A designated Military Friendly Employer by Military Friendly for eleven years running. And with a 100% score on the Disability Equality Index, our diversity across gender, race and ideas drives us forward.
The Un-carrier seeks a highly motivated, hardworking attorney to join its cybersecurity legal compliance team.
- Senior Corporate Counsel, Cybersecurity Legal Compliance will help administer our Enterprise-wide program to ensure compliance with a broad variety of regulations impacting the cybersecurity of our wireless, wireline and IT networks and partner closely with cybersecurity professionals to provide legal guidance for the enterprise-wide response to network and infrastructure threats and incidents. This attorney will also be responsible for developing and leading strategic compliance initiatives to reduce or mitigate cyber risks related to third parties.
- A successful candidate will be ready to jump into action, working closely with the wider compliance team and strategic business partners to provide practical, strategic legal guidance and design and implement creative solutions to complex challenges.
What you'll do in your role.
- Develop and administer cybersecurity compliance programs through partnership and collaboration with business clients and other legal specialists
- Provide legal advice and negotiation strategies with respect to cybersecurity aspects of buy side and sell side transactions
- Enhance enterprise-wide compliance with regulatory requirements applicable to the 24/7 protection of T-Mobile's nationwide wireless, wireline and IT networks
- Provide strategic compliance guidance on emerging products and services including the design of those products
- Enhance and design new compliance processes and procedures to ensure ongoing operational compliance (frequently in novel areas of the business)
The experience you'll bring.
- A law degree from an accredited law school and admission to at least one state bar
- 5+ years of experience as an attorney with relevant government, in-house or law firm experience
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- A solution-oriented attitude, a bias for action, the sophistication to interact with client teams at all levels, and a deep curiosity that drives you to dive into and help solve complex issues
- Experience handling transactional matters and often a high volume or high complexity of work with the ability to prioritize, work efficiently, meet demanding deadlines, and balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced growth environment
- Fluency and facility with cyber risks and remediation, including NIST and other cyber risk management frameworks
- Passion for mitigating risk in the ever-evolving worlds of ISPs, network technology, telecommunications and IT infrastructures
- Demonstrated ability to influence decision-makers and guide solutions
- Appetite for innovation and aptitude for creative problem-solving
- Deep curiosity with a drive to get accurate and complete information to drive informed decision-making
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong people and motivational skills
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination prior to successful applicant's first day of work and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
Washington Pay Range : $178,500.00 – $241,400.00
The pay range above is the general base pay range for a successful candidate in the state listed. The successful candidate's actual pay will be based on various factors, such as work location, qualifications, and experience, so the actual starting pay may be above or below this range. At T-Mobile, employees in regular, non-temporary roles are eligible for an annual bonus or periodic sales incentive or bonus, based on their role. Most Corporate employees are eligible for a year-end bonus based on company and/or individual performance and which is set at a percentage of the employee's eligible earnings in the prior year. Certain positions in Customer Care are eligible for monthly bonuses based on individual and/or team performance, while Retail and Business Sales roles are eligible for monthly or quarterly sales incentives. And since we are ALL owners, EVERY employee at T-Mobile is eligible for an Annual Stock Grant. For information about T-Mobile's amazing benefits, check out https://careers.t-mobile.com/culture-and-benefits