Description:What you'll do
- You will negotiate commercial contracts for the provision of SaaS services to Mambu's customers in the financial services industry.
- You will provide legal support in bidding processes (including RFIs/RFPs/etc) and all other phases of the customer journey.
- You will draft and negotiate a range of other contracts, including agreements with Mambu's suppliers and partners.
- You will work closely with other parts of the Mambu business to support in day-to-day legal matters (including marketing, product, finance and others).
- You will negotiate data processing agreements and liaise with customers to solve challenges around data protection.
- You will work with various departments across the organisation globally.
- You will lead and support initiatives to create future-proof documents, processes and systems.
What you'll bringYour experience includes:
- 8+ years of relevant experience;
- Specialisation in contract law, data privacy and technology;
- Experience in a similar role in the IT/software/technology industry;
- Proven excellent communication and contract drafting skills in English and Spanish (native or near-to-native proficiency);
- Confident, effective, and positive negotiator who can lead the process, focus on important issues, and efficiently bring deals to a favorable close;
- Masters' in Law (LLM); degree in common law a plus.
Your colleagues would say:
- You want to make a difference, hone your skills, and negotiate because you love it!
- You are not satisfied with what's already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress.
- You are a motivated and enthusiastic team player with strong analytical, issue-spotting and investigatory skills.