Harrah Law provides quality legal representation guided by solid business sense. The firm combines entrepreneurial savvy with valuable depth and breadth of experience in litigation, real estate, construction, and creditors’ rights to develop effective litigation strategies that deliver results.
Our client is looking to add a SENIOR EXECUTIVE ATTORNEY to their team! Harrah Law, a premier award-winning women owned Litigation, Real Estate, and Construction Law firm located in the heart of the Kansas City Missouri Crossroads district is growing and has an immediate position available for a highly experienced and motivated full-time senior executive attorney seeking a leadership role.
If your desire is to grow and advance your career among a team of open and honest associates at a firm that values excellent client service with integrity, professionalism, and a creative approach look no further than Harrah Law.
Harrah Law offers competitive compensation commensurate with your experience and we provide an excellent benefits package along with the opportunity for professional development all in an attractive work environment.
Required Skill & Capabilities:
The individual in this position must be able to perform each of the required duties at a satisfactory level.
- Minimum of 10+ years legal experience in litigation, real estate, construction, and creditor’s rights practice
- Licensed to practice law in the state of Missouri and Kansas
- Demonstrate initiative with a strong work ethic, and leadership skill
- All manner of court appearances
- Demonstrate strong legal research and analytical skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and handle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Attention to detail with excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to move between multiple cases and maintain client service and court schedules, provide guidance to junior associates
If you believe you are a great candidate for this position and are licensed to practice both in Missouri and Kansas, let’s connect!
Please submit your cover letter, resume and written communications samples via this application or to this email: Amy@KatalystSystemsImpact.com
Harrah Law is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any legally protected class in accordance with all applicable laws.