Description:Aranda Tooling, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of DSBJ (SZSE: 002384), sister company of MFLEX and Multek, and a premier metal stamping, laser cutting and metal fabrication enterprise, seeks a business-oriented, self-starting attorney for its Southern California location, to provide comprehensive legal support and advice to Aranda, related precision manufacturing businesses in North America and DSBJ Group as necessary, including contract drafting, review and negotiation; legal oversight of expansion activities in various North American jurisdictions; corporate secretarial duties; dispute resolution; and counseling of internal business parties. Position is located in Chino, California, with one day a week initially in Irvine, California.
- J.D. degree from an ABA law school
- admission and member in good standing of CA bar
- excellent academics and large law firm experience
- minimum of 4+ years of experience in commercial contracts, with a minimum of 2 years in-house
- ability to function as team player, collaborating with colleagues, clients, and business leaders to further the company's strategic objectives
- ability to interact diplomatically and persuasively with management at all levels
- ability to exercise sound judgment, make decisions, and render advice in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and competing priorities
- ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize workflow based on the company's commercial priorities and strategic goals
- strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills (including excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills)
- strong experience in drafting/negotiating contracts and handling general corporate matters
- ability to travel internationally on an as-needed basis (one to four weeks a year)
- ability to read, write or speak Spanish a plus, but not required
- Negotiate, draft and review a variety of commercial contracts such as customer supply, vendor, lease, real estate, hardware and software, outsourcing, licensing, employment, benefits, financial, government, procurement and others as needed.
- Form new corporate entities and provide legal oversight of expansion activities throughout North America
- Oversee intellectual property portfolio.
- Provide advice and counsel to senior management on a variety of legal issues.
- Corporate secretarial duties for multiple foreign and US jurisdictions.
- Act as lead counsel to the business, reporting to the Chief Legal Officer of MFLEX and functional reporting to business lead.
Remuneration commensurate with experience.