Our goal is to continue to provide high quality and cost effective legal services in Estate Planning, Business/Entity Formation, and Probate/Trust Administration, while growing our firm.
We are currently searching for an exceptional Senior Attorney to join our firm. The ideal candidate will be capable of assisting in every aspect of a case, including research and investigation, preparing legal briefs and formal statements, and appearing in front of the court. A successful candidate will have experience handling high profile cases, as well as excellent communication skills.
- Participate in Firm leadership and management, including collaborating on direction of our growing firm.
- Draft legal documents.
- Draft contracts.
- Draft legislation.
- Research legislation and regulations.
- Review financial documents.
- Meet with clients to discuss and review cases.
- Negotiate the terms of cases.
- Interact with clients, witnesses, and other attorneys.