Friedman Vartolo LLP is a full-service real estate law firm that specializes in lender-side default services, real estate litigation and real estate transactions. We offer a fresh, fast-paced energy, with a startup vibe.
Friedman Vartolo LLP is seeking an experienced Real Estate Transactional Attorney capable of handling a real estate transaction from start to finish. With rates rising and the industry shrinking, the firm would like to take advantage and increase its real estate footprint in anticipation of growth in 2023 and beyond. Attorneys looking to assist in building a growing department are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Facilitate real estate transactions
- Manage and organize paralegal workload
- Communicate with clients regarding file statuses, recommendations, etc.
- Assist in growing the real estate department
- 3+ years of experience independently handling and overseeing real estate transactions
- Knowledge of Real Estate Owned (REO) closing practices, applicable laws and documents
- Capable of bringing in at least 1 real estate transaction/month
- Admission to the New York State Bar is required
- Admission to the New Jersey State Bar is preferred
- Experience handling Real Estate Owned (REO) closings and private financing origination is preferred
- Superior writing, legal research, and analytic skills
- Ability to identify and resolve legal issues quickly and proficiently
- Independent, deadline driven worker
- Able to manage a heavy workload and ability to work well under pressure
This position is located in our Financial District office in New York City.
Compensation salary range is between $85-105,000. We offer a benefits package, including medical/dental/vision, fitness reimbursement, and 401k with match.