Description:BWW Law Group, LLC, an "AV" rated real estate default law firm with offices located in Rockville, MD and Richmond, VA is seeking dynamic and motivated attorneys to join our Richmond, VA office. These positions are full time (currently a hybrid position requiring two days on site and permitting three days remote work). Positions available in bankruptcy and foreclosure. Attention to detail is a must to succeed as part of the team! Our Richmond office provides free employee parking.
- Create and review a variety of legal documents for legal sufficiency and compliance with client directives and state/federal law;
- Research and analyze statutes, judicial decisions, codes, and draft motions; attend motion hearings;
- Prioritize and manage an assigned portfolio of work in a fast-paced environment, while demonstrating great attention to detail and accountability;
- Communicate with clients, internal staff and others to ensure cases/legal issues are handled appropriately;
- Maintain information into case management system and ensure data integrity;
- Establish a strong follow-up system to ensure deadlines are not missed.
- Admission to the Virginia Bar is required; MD or DC is a plus!
- Prior studies and/or practice in Real Estate law, Foreclosures and Bankruptcies is a plus.
- Recently admitted attorneys are encouraged to apply.
- The ideal candidate will have superior oral and written communication skills.
- Be detail-oriented, organized, accountable and able to multitask.
- Comfortable working independently or with a team.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans with Prescription coverage
- Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance plans
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Flex Time
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Working Environment
- Bar renewal and other attorney fee reimbursements
- Free access to Westlaw for research and CLE credits
- Optional supplemental insurance including short term disability, cancer and critical care plans, and more
- Employee Assistance Plan, offering free 24/7 counseling and consulting services to support emotional health and wellbeing
- Wellness programs and employee discounts
- Learning and development training opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Free Parking
BWW is an equal opportunity employer and conducts all business activities, including hiring, promotion, and other employment decisions, without regard to the employee's or applicant's race, color, creed, religion/religious affiliation, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, age, sex (to include sexual orientation, transgender status or gender identity), disability, pregnancy, maternity/paternity status, marital status or civil partnership, genetic information, military/veteran status, victims of domestic violence or crimes, or other legally protected class.