Do you want to be the leading premises liability litigator in Colorado?
Well, you are in luck! We are looking for the PLA GOAT!
We are searching for an attorney who wants to be THE Premises Liability and Negligent Security Attorney in the State of Colorado.
Ideal candidate will have more than five years of actively litigating personal injury cases in the State of Colorado and will have first chaired at least two trials.
A premises liability attorney’s goal is to see that the victim gets the financial compensation that they are owed and handles all steps involved, both in the court process and behind the scenes, to pursue their client’s rights.
- Candidate will handle a complex caseload from pre-litigation to litigation, trial prep, trial, and appellate work. Candidate will represent clients in slip/trip and fall, negligent security, and dog bite/animal attack cases.
- Qualified candidate has experience in investigating premises liability cases, drafting pleadings, conducting depositions, preparing and responding to written discovery, retaining experts, motions practice, and jury trials.
- Candidate should have extensive knowledge of the Colorado Premises Liability Act and case law interpreting the Act.
- We are seeking an individual with outstanding interpersonal skills, and who has the ability to multi-task. You must have an extreme attention to detail, have a fast-paced work ethic that allows you to meet deadlines and a commitment to providing superior client service with excellent communication skills.
- Ideal candidate has an interest in protecting citizens of Colorado by taking the right cases to trial and becoming involved in related legislation.
*Must be currently licensed in good standing to practice law in the State of Colorado
- Compensation starting at $150,000.00 (depending on experience)
- Company paid Employee Medical Insurance
- Company paid Employee Dental Insurance
- Company paid Employee Long Term Disability
- Company paid Employee Term Life, AD&D
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Dependent Care FSA, Commuter FSA
- Additional Voluntary Individual and Family Term Life, AD&D
Please visit our website to learn more about us: www.coloradolaw.net
Bachus & Schanker is committed to providing our clients with a true concierge level experience by exceeding all expectations. This means having a great can-do attitude, being helpful and empathetic, and having a teamwork approach. You will have the ability to change lives and a great opportunity for the candidate who is driven to help people overcome adversity. If this is you, we need you on our team!
Any job offer made to a candidate for this position will be contingent upon completion of an appropriate background check and drug screen.
Bachus & Schanker, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law.