Description:Witherite Law Group is a personal injury law firm specializing in trucking and commercial motor vehicle wrecks. Our vision is to improve the life of each person we serve. Whether it is for our employees, our clients, or our community, WLG puts people first, provides unmatched expertise, and displays integrity in every situation.?
Our attorneys and staff are committed to helping injured clients get the care and service they deserve. We take care of the complex legal work so that our clients can focus on recovery and getting their lives back. We are?determined to help our clients get the settlement they deserve, and we will be by our client's side every step of the way.
We have been in business for over 20 years, are consistently rated as one of the Top 100 Places to Work and are a National Top Workplace honoree. We are proud of these achievements and honored to be among this prestigious list of companies. Our culture is special. But you can't just take our word for it...apply today and join the WLG family.
We are looking for a prelitigation attorney. Someone with experience handling multiple prelitigation teams and experience negotiating prelitigation files. Vast majority of cases are trucking or commercial cases. We provide highly refined data driven reports to support and streamline your workload. Attending training from the nation's top advocacy groups is highly encouraged and paid for 100%. Pay is extremely competitive and is revisited often to ensure it remains that way. We have excellent benefit packages as well.
- Work up prelitigation files from signup through presuit negotiations
- Willingness and ability to regularly interact with clients, adjusters, staff and other lawyers over the phone and in person
- Attend presuit vehicle inspections and file TRO's when necessary
- Successfully lead several prelitigation team of 2-3
Work Experience Requirements:
- Have good work ethic and present strong attention to detail
- Ability to understand and work from complex data reports (Power BI)
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment
- Experience in supervising and managing other team members
- Metrics motivated individual
- 5+ years experience
- Pre-Litigation case management and negotiation experience
- Experience handling cases involving commercial motor vehicles
- Willing to work independently yet be accountable
- Desire to work some litigation files a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of Personal Injury litigation experience
- Managing multiple prelitigation teams
- Experience negotiating prelitigation files
- Commercial case experience a plus
- Graduate of an ABA-accredited law school
- Current member of the Texas Bar in good standing
Office environment with normal business hours necessary to satisfactorily perform job functions.
Please note that this job description is subject to change with or without prior notice, and that reasonable accommodation may be requested to perform the essential functions of the job.