Description:About the Job:
Boohoff Law, a top-rated personal injury law firm is seeking an experienced Plaintiff PI Attorney. Candidates should desire the chance to use their strong work ethic and legal competency to aggressively fight for the needs of their clients.
In joining a law firm with a reputation for serving the community through its comprehensive pursuit of justice, the successful candidate must have Plaintiff's Personal Injury experience.
The key responsibilities:
- Strategize and work with staff on Pre-Suit or Litigation cases
- Work with management to establish procedures & standards to maximize case outcomes.
- Work with management to establish training & development paths for staff
- Extensive PI experience with a successful outcome
- WA State Bar license
- Knowledge of recent trends and legal changes that affect personal injury practicing procedures
- Ability to be a team player & have a desire to positively affect those around you.