Description:Are you results-driven and detailed-oriented? Is your big reason for going to law school so you can help others who were hurt? Do you enjoy the art form of negotiation? Are you always looking to grow into the best version of yourself, investing time and energy in gaining new skills and knowledge?
Here at The Ward Law Group, PL we are seeking an Attorney with a Florida Bar admission who has a strong desire to help our injured clients recover from what may be one of the biggest tragedies of their lives. Your skill, knowledge and attention can help them get through this time. Our firm's goal is to deliver a world-class client experience that will make a lasting impact on our community.
As an Attorney, you will be called on to provide outstanding representation to our clients with their personal injury claims. You will draft and edit demands to insurance companies. You will negotiate contested claims. You will counsel clients on the best course of action for them. You will supervise paralegals who will help provide the information that you need.
Your knowledge, drive, and determination are crucial elements in servicing our clients. Our team of 100 professionals and paraprofessional requires you to work a team to get the best results during the pre-litigation process of a case.
Attorney Key Responsibilities Consist of (But Are Not Limited To):
- Gather and review client records.
- Communicate with insurance companies.
- Prepare and attend pre-litigation mediations.
- Negotiate and authorize settlements with client consent.
- Counsel and communicate with clients on a daily basis.
- Assist clients in understanding treatment options for their injuries.
- Prepare/defend clients on EUOs and recorded statements.
- Feedback to Partners on various firm operating procedures.
- Audit case list to maximize case value to clients.
- Review and approve client discharges.
- Investigate coverage issues and insurance policy research.
- Ensure compliance with Fla. Stat. 627 requests.
- Negotiate and resolve liability disputes.
- Train and supervise paralegals on substantive issues.
- Assist Office Manager on quality control issues.
- Draft Civil Remedy Notices.
The Ideal Attorney Candidate Must Possess the Following Skills and Qualifications:
- The right candidate must speak English and Spanish fluently.
- JD from an ABA accredited law school.
- Member of the State of New York Bar (other state bars a plus).
- Two or more years of substantive legal experience with client contact and/or negotiation experience.
- Strong research, verbal and written communication and people skills.
- Professionalism and prioritization of client customer service and representation.
- Experience and knowledge on how to evaluate value of claims.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently.
Benefits of joining The Ward Law Group:
- Salary range: $100,000 -$125,000 per year
- EMPLOYER-PAID EIGHT (8) OBSERVED HOLIDAYS
- Two weeks Paid Time Off Per Year
- 401k Match
- Employer paid 50% of United Health Care Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Networking opportunities to build connections at our events (including after office hours Happy Hours)
- Travel opportunities with all expenses covered after one year of your service to our team
About The Ward Law Group
The Ward Law Group is a law firm built upon the core values of Service, Accountability, Loyalty, Leadership, and Faith. We have twice been named a “Best Places to Work” by the South Florida Business Journal. We are a fast-paced personal injury firm that strives to be the voice of accident victims focusing on the Hispanic community. The Ward Law Group's commitment to our clients is reflected in the over $500 million we have recovered for our injured clients. As a result, The Ward Law Group has become one of the fastest-growing law firms in the country, with close to 100 employees in four offices nationwide and over 2000 5-star Google reviews.
Our team is dedicated to delivering the highest world-class service to our clients, team, and communities.
We encourage and empower our goal-oriented, persistent, and innovative team members to work towards their professional and personal goals. We celebrate them as well as they are our family!
We strive to make a difference and impact our communities with our legal service and motivated team. But don't just take our word for it. Here are some world-class examples of our service to our community:
- We commit to world-class client experience; as a result, we exceeded 2,000 Google five-star reviews
- We sponsor a Back-to-School donation drive for orphaned and disabled children in need at the end of every summer
- In the spirit of holidays, we take part in annual turkey giveaways for more than 200 families during the holiday season
- Each year for Christmas we give away hundreds of scooters and bicycles for children in need
- Two years ago, we raised over $500,000 for Leukemia research (the third highest amount in the country for the Leukemia and Lymphoma society)
- Support orphanages, schools, and women's shelters both domestically and in Latin and South America
- Provide laptops and other school supplies for the “I Have a Dream Foundation”
- We host numerous live games through different radio stations giving members of our community the chance to win money, concert tickets, and other prizes
Why should you become part of The Ward Law Group?
- We commit to providing YOU with the highest level of training to ensure your success in both your professional and personal goals
- We commit to providing YOU with a positive environment with teammates as passionate and goal oriented as you to achieve greatness together
- We commit to providing YOU with the support and resources needed for your ultimate success to tackle any situation.
- We commit to providing YOU with a valuable meeting every week to ensure you have the opportunity to share your brilliant ideas and problems that you may be facing at the time.
- We commit to providing YOU with a comfortable environment where you can wear comfortable activewear two days per week to allow your energized character paired with your skills and knowledge to outperform yourself every day.
By submitting an application to the Ward law Group you hereby consent to communication by email, phone and/or text messaging. Standard message and data rates may apply.