Personal Injury Law Firm is a small business in Las Vegas, NV. We are professional, social and fast-paced.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Growth opportunities
- Regular social events
- Casual work attire
- On-the-job training
- Lively atmosphere
Growing firm in need of a NV licensed attorney that is willing to learn. No experience is required, but would be helpful. We are looking for someone that wants to grow with the firm, who cares about their work product and has a driven work ethic.
The ideal candidate will be capable of working independently as well as with a team of dedicated professionals who value hard work and teamwork. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to learn and grow within the legal industry.
- Draft pleadings and other legal documents.
- Must have excellent writing skills
- Pre-litigation and litigation.
- Review and audit personal injury cases
- Review retainer agreements with clients
- Research legal issues
- Draft correspondence, pleadings, motions, orders, and other legal documents
- Defend and take depositions
- Negotiate with adjusters to obtain the highest possible settlement
- Assist in witness preparation and management.