Description:Come join the #1 intellectual property firm in the country as a patent litigation associate in our Dallas office. At Fish, we promote a creative, respectful and inclusive culture that values the diversity of people and allows ingenuity to thrive. You will stretch your skills in high-stakes litigations that call upon technical knowledge and sophisticated legal strategy. You will be a respected teammate, joining an elite group of attorneys solving intellectual property issues for the world's leading companies.
If you have a passion for science, engineering and intellectual property, we want to hear from you.
Who You Are...
- You have a strong background in computer science, electrical engineering, physics, mechanical engineering, or aerospace engineering.
- You have 2-3 years of patent litigation experience.
- You have an active membership in the state bar and compliance with CLE requirements
- You have superior writing skills and excellent academic credentials.
- You thrive when using your analytical skills to conduct complex and detailed analysis of legal matters.
- You enjoy communicating with a diverse group of clients, attorneys, and staff.
- You are enthusiastic about working within a team-oriented environment and will contribute to effective team relationships.
The salary range for this position is $225,000 - $250,000. The salary offered will depend upon qualifications and experience, and will be adjusted for flex-time schedules.