Description:Storzer & Associates, P.C. seeks to hire a part time litigation attorney with a minimum of three (3) years experience. Within the firm, attorneys are expected to engage at all levels of case development and self-regulate internal deadlines. Applicants should possess excellent oral and written advocacy proficiencies. Enthusiastic and organized professionals with an analytical aptitude for deposition, discovery, and motion practice are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting pleadings, motions, memoranda of law, discovery requests and responses, legal correspondence, and other documents in a timely and accurate manner.
- Researching complicated legal issues and precedents.
- Handling all aspects of discovery, including conducting and defending depositions
- Participating in court hearings and trials.
- Supporting clients directly.
All submissions are strictly confidential. Applicants must provide a relevant resume, two writing samples, list of admissions, contact information for two professional references, and salary expectations.