Description:About the Job:
The Pekich Law Firm PLLC is a small boutique firm that represents federal employees in all employment related matters before the EEOC, MSPB and the OSC. Examples include: whistleblower retaliation, employment discrimination, denial of reasonable accommodation, sexual harassment, wrongful termination, federal employee discipline, federal workers' compensation, disability retirement, EEO investigations and mediations.
Please note this is a 100% remote part-time position that has the possibility of becoming full-time. Our federal employee clients are located throughout the United States.
- 4 years of prior litigation experience or 2 years of employment law experience.
- Top notch writing, research and advocacy skills.
- Experience working autonomously and independently managing deadlines and court filings.
- Speaks and listens to clients with empathy.
- Demonstrable dedication to advocating for the underdog.