NEW ATTORNEYS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
Kirkendall Dwyer is seeking a candidate for a pharmaceutical/medical device attorney position in our Mass Tort Department.
This is a remote position and candidates can live in any location. Would prefer if candidate was located in either IL or MO.
Candidates need not have previous experience with this practice, but some experience preparing clients for depositions is preferred. The position involves direct client communication, preparation of pleadings and motions, review and analysis of medical records, and participation on an interactive team with other attorneys, paralegals, and support staff.
This is a fast-paced environment that offers great potential for career development.
Compensation starts at $80,000 and is dependent on experience.
- 1-3 years’ experience specifically in mass tort law
- Deposition experience preferred but not required
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Able to complete tasks efficiently and manage time across multiple projects