- $4.8M verdict against supermarket giant Winn Dixie
- $7.7M verdict against Bethesda Hospital and Plastic Surgeon
- $5.1M verdict in a car accident with serious spinal cord injury
- $1.3M verdict in a tractor-trailer accident with a motorcyclist
- $4.9M verdict for medical malpractice
Are these verdicts you’d like in your portfolio? Do you love a challenge and bring a can-do attitude? Are you a strong leader dedicated to delivering jaw-dropping results for your clients? Do you enjoy working with a committed team of skilled litigators that share your passion for protecting the little guy? If so, then look no further the Litigation Attorney position at Rubenstein Law might be just perfect for you.
Founded in 1988, Rubenstein Law is one of the premier personal injury firms in Florida. Our 30 plus years in business and over $800 million in settlements and verdicts for our clients is a testament to our success and dedication. We offer a professional work environment, competitive performance-based salary, and excellent benefits including 3 wks PTO + holidays and 401K w/matching.
Additionally, we provide:
- First-rate case management technology
- Access to premier legal experts
- Financial resources to stand up to big business and insurance companies
- Our in-house courtroom complete with jury seating, judge’s bench, witness stand & state-of-the-art technology with the ability live-stream and playback video of and review our mock trials to better prepare our clients
- Quality cases, support from our skilled litigation team, experienced staff, and the resources to be successful
As part of our Litigation Team, you are responsible for all aspects of a case in state and federal court. This includes pre-trial prep, court appearances, motions, depositions, mediations, negotiations, and trial. In general terms, you should be knowledgeable, confident, organized, disciplined, dedicated, and focused.
More specifically you have:
- A license in good standing to practice law in Florida
- A proven track record of winning, including jury trials with a minimum of 2 jury trials as first chair
- The ability to handle a large & active caseload from filing through verdict
- Pride in your client-focused practice
- An innate curiosity that makes you an excellent investigator and problem-solver
- Success providing direction and guidance to your team
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills that allow you to effectively manage relationships with a variety of people including – investigators, expert witnesses, opposing counsel, clients, etc.
- Formidable negotiation skills
- A knack for assembling and organizing information gathered during discovery for logical & persuasive presentation at trial
- A strong courtroom presence and eagerness to try cases
Please include a document with details of your jury trial experience and wins, noting which you served as first chair.