Description:About the Job:
Will County law firm seeks civil litigation attorney with a concentration in breach of contract and mechanic's lien litigation. This position requires a highly motivated and organized individual with at least 3 years of litigation experience. Illinois Bar license is required. This is a full-time position offering competitive compensation and benefits.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Provide legal support to clients and assist other attorneys
- Maintain client relationships
- File and respond to complex litigation lawsuits
- Prepare discovery, depositions, and trial witness preparation
- Conduct bench and jury trials in civil court
- Illinois Bar License
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong legal knowledge
- Extensive experience with trial preparation and advocacy