Description:The Firm has an opening for a Litigation Associate to work from the Firm's Milwaukee office.
The primary responsibilities of the Litigation Associate are to assist with all phases of litigation, including pre-trial proceedings, trial, and appellate practice. The attorneys in the Milwaukee office have decades of experience in defending transportation companies in all sorts of matters, including catastrophic personal injury defense.
Skills and Requirements of Litigation Attorney
Responsibilities will be substantial and will cover all phases of litigation, with the associate expected to immediately assume important roles in on-going cases.
- JD and active license to practice law in the United States (required).
- Admittance to the state bar required.
- Previous experience in complex litigation cases is preferred.
- One to five years' experience in private practice or federal judicial clerkship.
- Experience litigating in federal court is preferred.