Description:RMWBH is seeking a motivated Associate with 3+ years of practical litigation experience to join our Frisco office.
The associate in this position will be responsible for supporting all aspects of litigation, including discovery, depositions, motion practice, and trials. Travel within the state is required. Prior insurance defense experience and/or jury trial experience is a plus.
Candidates should be well-organized, and able to assist with management of a high-volume caseload. Our firm relies on the ability of each person to work well in a teamwork-driven environment, managing fluctuating priorities and deadlines with ease.
RMWBH boasts a diverse and sophisticated client base and has offices across the State of Texas.
- Juris Doctor. Must be licensed to practice law in the State of Texas;
- Travel required on occasion including flying.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required;
- Excellent analytical and writing skills are required.
In addition, RMWBH offers:
- Collegial and down to earth atmosphere where attorneys enjoy lunches and happy hours together as well as outside work events;
- Opportunities for advancement with a realistic track to Shareholder.
Benefits: Some of our most popular additional benefits at our Firm include: flexible working environment, remote working, paid lunches, paid parking, and a wellness program which includes Corporate sponsored Lifetime Fitness memberships or gym reimbursements.
Compensation is based on experience. Bonus eligible. Firm benefits include 401(k) with matching, medical, dental, vision, supplemental policies, long term care, identity theft and legal services, life insurance, and pet insurance. The firm offers parental leave.
Roberts Markel Weinberg Butler Hailey PC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
RMWBH has been recognized as one of Houston's Best Places to Work™ and Houston's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For™.