Description:A boutique firm based in Chicago is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Illinois-licensed attorney with specialized expertise in zoning, liquor law, and other admin law to join our dynamic team.
Seeking a skilled and motivated attorney to join our team. The position is part-time/contract with flexible hours but open to full-time possibilities. The ideal candidate will be responsible for handling a diverse range of legal matters related to liquor licensing, zoning, building and land use, and other matters.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Advise clients on zoning regulations, land use planning, and development issues.
- Conduct thorough reviews of zoning codes and ordinances.
- Represent clients in zoning hearings and proceedings.
- Provide legal guidance on variances, special use permits, and rezoning matters.
Liquor Law Expertise:
- Navigate and interpret state and local liquor laws and regulations.
- Assist clients in obtaining and renewing liquor licenses.
- Represent clients in hearings related to liquor license applications and violations.
- Provide legal counsel on compliance with alcohol-related laws.
- Juris Doctor Degree from an accredited law school.
- Illinois Bar License - Active license to practice law in Illinois and in good standing.
- Experience & Expertise - Minimum of 2 years of experience as an attorney with specializing expertise in zoning/ land use and/or liquor law.