Dow Jones & Company is soliciting applications for a legal intern position for its Princeton, New Jersey campus. The intern will join Dow Jones’s legal department full-time for ten weeks in the summer of 2023.
The intern will work with lawyers in the department on commercial transactions, including advertising, as well as labor and employment, privacy and compliance matters.
- Draft and review commercial contracts
- Draft memoranda
- Work on special projects for the legal department
- Opportunities to attend client meetings and negotiations
- Candidates should be first or second-year law students
- Superb Interpersonal, presentational and written skills
- Able to prioritize manage and execute tasks, while adhering to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- A demonstrated interest in commercial transactional law in the advertising and media space
- Interested students should submit a cover letter, resume, and law school transcript with their application