Caring for skin means caring for people
At Beiersdorf, we want to help people feel good about their skin – and our commitment goes far beyond caring for skin. For 140 years, we have developed innovative skin and body care products for well-known brands such as NIVEA, Eucerin, La Prairie, Hansaplast, and Labello. We act according to our purpose, WE CARE BEYOND SKIN, and take responsibility for our consumers, our employees, the environment and society.
Behind every brand, every product and every accomplishment are our more than 20,000 employees. It is for them that we live an inclusive culture of respect and trust that is strongly aligned with our values – CARE, COURAGE, SIMPLICITY and TRUST. We also embrace diversity by valuing the uniqueness of each individual and being committed to equal opportunities for all.
A welcoming workplace that offers personal and professional growth for all individuals.
At Beiersdorf, you’ll find:
- A welcoming workplace that fosters diversity, inclusion and belonging where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported
- Nimble teams that enjoy challenging work and the ability to make an impact
- A dynamic community of life-long learners that values acumen, aptitude and the ability to learn as well as hard skills and established expertise
- A purpose-led company that cares about your personal and professional development with the right balance of structure and flexibility to thrive
- A collaborative culture that leads with care, trust, simplicity and courage
Unique benefits that consider the whole person.
We understand that you have a life outside of work, and we support you with unique benefits including
Experience, skills and competencies that lend themselves to this role:
We know that experience comes in all forms and we’re not necessarily looking for individuals who can hit the ground running (‘check all the boxes’) but may bring a unique blend of competence and capabilities that can grow into a role and/or bring news skills to the team.
- Draft and review different business contracts, terms & conditions, SOWs.
- Support with internal audit efforts.
- Assist with litigation support.
- Research laws and regulations.
- Intellectual property, social media, and digital law matters.
- Help with contract lifecycle management and contract routing.
- Support the legal dept. with other matters as needed.
- Must be a recent graduate of law school.
- Must be able to work in fast pace environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Must have strong computer skills: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and the ability to take initiative and set priorities.
- Must be able to work independently and in cooperation with others.
- Transactional legal background preferred.
At Beiersdorf, we embrace Diversity and aim to provide equal opportunities to all of our applicants – regardless of e.g. gender, sexual identity, nationality, ethnicity, religion or ideology, disability or age. We would therefore kindly ask you to include only information and data in your documents which are relevant for the assessment of your application (e.g. curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates). For instance, please feel free to upload your CV without a picture.
Beiersdorf North America Company Culture Highlights
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Sales Team 2023
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Compensation 2022
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Happiest Employees 2022
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company for Diversity 2022
- Beiersdorf North America is ranked in the top 5% of companies for CEO rating on Comparably
- Beiersdorf North America is ranked in the top 10% of companies for Leadership rating on Comparably
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/beiersdorf
Having trouble applying? Go to www.BeiersdorfUSA.com to search our careers page. Beiersdorf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.