Description:Seeking a highly qualified midlevel associate to join the labor and employment practice in our Miami office.
The successful applicant must:
- Have a minimum of three years of labor and employment experience, preferably at a law firm.
- Have experience with single and multi-plaintiff/class litigation in federal and state court, as well as administrative agency charges, including conducting witness interviews, preparing and responding to motions, written discovery, ESI discovery, position statements, preparing for depositions and oral arguments, and trial exposure.
- Have a well-rounded background in employment counseling and general labor and employment issues, including experience advising employers with regard to federal and state employment laws.
- Have excellent academic credentials as well as strong research, writing, organization, and analytical skills.
- Be an active member of the Florida Bar
Morgan Lewis is not currently accepting resumes from search firms for this position. If you are a search firm, you will not be compensated in any way for your submission of a candidate, even if Morgan Lewis hires said candidate.