Description:Spire Law defends businesses and business owners in litigation. We use our dedicated and Y Combinator backed engineering team to win new clients and reduce administrative workload for the attorneys and paralegals. We most frequently defend businesses involved in wage and hour lawsuits, ADA lawsuits and contract disputes. We're one of the top wage and hour defense firms by volume for 2021, yet we do almost 0 insurance work. We grow our client base by finding the right business owner at the right time through our technology.
Spire Law is headquartered in Orlando, Florida and is actively litigating cases in Florida, Georgia, Arizona, Michigan and New York. Here you can focus on legal work. You will not be required to join local boards or shake hands in the community.
We are rapidly expanding and need a litigation associate attorney to keep up with demand. This is a remote position with the option to come in to the Orlando, Florida office or use our coworking desks in Georgia, Arizona or one near you.
- Litigate 10+ wage and hour, ADA, FMLA and Title VII lawsuits simultaneously
- Leverage technology to be highly efficient
- Leverage our data to have advantages in negotiation and legal practice
- Litigate cases supported by a legal assistant/paralegal with other attorneys to discuss the matters with
- Mentor legal assistants and paralegals
- Continuously improve our legal processes
- Join calls with clients and potential clients
- 3-10 years post-J.D. w/1+ years in employment law OR 2+ years as a civil litigator
- Worked on some wage and hour, ADA, EEOC, DOL or FMLA matters
- Worked on some federal court cases
- Current member of the California, Florida or Georgia Bar in good standing with no discipline history
- The ideal candidate would be licensed to practice law in multiple states, particularly:
- Florida + any of: California, New York
- Georgia + any of: California, New York
- California + New York
- California + Texas
- Demonstrably technologically inclined.