Description:Fox Rothschild LLP has an opening in the San Francisco, CA office for an associate in our Labor & Employment Department. The ideal candidate will have two to four years of relevant experience. We are currently not accepting resumes from search firms for this position.
Qualifications: Juris Doctorate (JD) required. Must be licensed to practice law in the State of California.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Strong research, writing skills, and academic record.
- Experience drafting and responding to initial pleadings and discovery.
- Experience drafting and arguing motions, and deposition experience.
- Experience in employment counseling on federal and state employment laws and regulations.
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
- This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment including, but not limited to computers, telephones, printers, and copiers.
- The Firm maintains a COVID-19 vaccination policy. If unvaccinated, a mask will not be required to be worn in the office unless required by local or state government.
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary range for this position applies to California. The salary range reflects a variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to experience, education, licensure and/or certifications, geographic location, market demands and other business and organizational needs. It is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for a position. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this position is $190,000 - $215,000.
For information on Fox Rothschild's compensation and benefits visit: Compensation & Benefits (foxrothschild.com).
Disclaimer:Fox Rothschild LLP is under no obligation to provide sponsorship for this position. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a contract or employment agreement and is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of all functions, responsibilities, or requirements the employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional duties. Additionally, management reserves the right to review and revise the job description at any time. Employment with the firm is at-will. Employees must be able to satisfactorily perform all of the essential functions of the position with or without a reasonable accommodation. If an accommodation request would cause an undue hardship or a safety concern, the individual may not be eligible for the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.