Description:Discover what our 3,000+ global employees already know about Endo: our team members are a part of our vision to help everyone we serve live their best life. Our passionate team around the globe understand the importance their work has on health. We are dedicated to supporting one another as we connect with communities and foster partnerships that elevate quality of life and bring the best treatments forward. We are a growing and evolving industry leader, which means you will have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career of your dreams.
- #EndoProud means we are committed to behaving in ways that support: Collaboration, Innovation, Integrity & Quality, Drive and Empathy
- We are on a seeking to develop students in the communities where we live and work, while preparing and empowering students to envision a career at Endo.
- At Endo, our diversity unites us. We are committed to cultivating, valuing and embracing every person's distinct voice. This includes promoting an environment where team members welcome our differences, such as race, religion, gender (including gender identity or expression), national origin, color, sexual orientation, disability status, age, and many other traits that intersect and make each of us unique. These dimensions enable us to contribute different ideas and perspectives that help fuel our innovation and drive success.
- As an Endo team member, you will learn from thought leaders, industry experts and experienced professionals every day.
Our Student Development Program
Will give you the opportunity to work with passionate problem solvers on meaningful assignments. Our collaborative culture will inspire you to learn from the experience of those around you while sharing your experience.
There will be opportunities to participate in events dedicated to our Student workers: learning workshops, social events, career development workshops and networking with senior leaders – just to name a few!
Requires a student with strong communication skills, the ability to think strategically, and demonstrate leadership potential. Interns and co-ops will perform various activities such as administrative, operational, research or customer support assignments in an Endo business unit that pertains directly to your major and/or field of interest. Typically, responsibilities are project related and assigned within the business function.
Currently enrolled in a bachelor's degree program with at least one year of college level work completed
The Legal Intern will work with Commercial and R&D Counsel to manage contract review and filing as well as coordinate material and policy review projects.
Required Tech Experience
- Knowledge of MS suite of products
- Experience within the Pharmaceutical industry and marketing/sales is a plus
Pursuing a Law degree