Description:Here at US Injury Group, we're building a next-generation law firm, based on best practices from hundreds of leading personal injury law firms across the country. We're growing fast and provide strong opportunities for growth.
Our law firm is seeking a skilled and successful personal injury attorney to join our growing team and help clients find justice and compensation for their injuries. Our ideal candidate will have excellent credentials, and have a passion for helping people. If you can handle a high-volume caseload and are looking to be on a winning team, please apply today. Ideally licensed in Arizona or willing to waive into Arizona. We will pay the fee for submission.
- Our primary goal is to review every potential new client to ensure that we identify any potential personal injury or civil cases they may have, and properly address their needs and the needs of the firm.
- Work with co-counsel across the United States to review the claims in their individual jurisdiction and finalize co-counsel arrangements
- Follow up on the status of each case contributing fair time, resources, and effort as necessary to ensure the optimal handling of each claim whether in-house or referred to other firms.
- Strong sense of client service and connecting with other firms just making sure that your client is really well taken care of.
- Urgency is a must with handling leads.
- Speed, a fast response is very important
- Sales skills preferred
- A self-starter, self-trainer, someone willing to pick up training material and learn on their own as needed.
- Relationship management.
- Sales oriented
- Highly motivated
- Client service oriented
- Great at relationship-building
- Strong follow through
- Quick Learner
- Team Player
- $60,000 - $100,000
About US Injury Group
- Here at US Injury Group, we're building a next-generation law firm, based on best practices from hundreds of leading personal injury law firms across the country. We're growing fast and provide strong opportunities for growth.