Description:Luks & Santaniello is an Insurance Defense Litigation trial practice. Our team of 150 litigators/mitigators work remotely or hybrid out of our eleven offices in Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Boca Raton, Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, Pensacola, Ft. Myers, Stuart and Key West.
Luks & Santaniello is changing the way law firms litigate and looking for creative attorneys, paralegals and staff members. We have established the best resources and infrastructure anywhere! We are looking for individuals that want balance and more from their career. We are exploring innovative ways to improve our industry and compensate success. Join a firm that will help you manage your stress and cases through training and mentoring and an unparalleled support structure. We have dedicated teams in the following areas: Surgeries and LOPs, MSJs, Daubert, Pre-Bill Reviews, Client Reporting, Metrics, Appellate, Reptile Strategies, Time Limit Demands and more. We have dedicated Trial Teams for those that want to become Board Certified and weekly Training, Mentoring, and Roundtables. Our lawyers collaborate and develop strategies to promote success and early resolution opportunities for our clients. Our Client Development will assist you with marketing and building your professional profile. Our systems enable our attorneys to work seamlessly from anywhere. Job offer includes: Annual base salary, quarterly bonus structure, year-end bonus potential, monthly bonus review for case handling efficiency, trial bonuses, revenue share for client development, flexibility of your workspace and time, freedom of thought and exchange of ideas. We have teams in the following areas: General Liability, Wrongful Death, Auto, Trucking, Negligent Security, First Party Property, Construction, Professional, Products and Premises Liability, Worker's Compensation; and for those that do not enjoy litigation, teams that focus on Early Resolution, Time and Policy Limits Demands and a team that solely focuses on overbilling surgeons and their surgery centers.
- 10+ years handling insurance defense type matters
- A willingness to explore early resolution strategies on cases and alternatives to traditional litigation
- Self-motivated organizational and time management skills
- A willingness to be responsive to clients when they call or email
- A willingness to timely report to clients the progress of their cases
- A willingness to accurately, timely and ethically record your time for billing
- A willingness to master your deadlines
- A willingness to better our industry and your work environment
- Must be technologically confident, comfortable using case management systems and effectively utilize available technology
- Knowledge of AIM/Perfect Law a plus
- Membership in good standing with the Florida Bar
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan with company match