Description:Messner Reeves LLP, a full-service, business law firm, with 11 offices nationwide, seeks an experienced Insurance Defense Attorney to join our quickly growing practice.
Who better to manage the direction and growth of your career than you? With exceptional resources and full support from the firm, you are empowered to immediately begin building your client base and growing your practice. When founded, over 27 years ago, we were entrepreneurial out of necessity, but now we maintain our entrepreneurial spirit by choice.
What we are looking for:
- 2-5 years of litigation experience.
- Experience handling all phases of complex commercial and civil litigation matters.
- Taken and defended depositions of parties and experts.
- Argued motions at hearings.
- Experience drafting and responding to written discovery and dispositive motions.
- Candidates with bad faith and premises liability experience.
- Ideally, candidates who have experience preparing witnesses.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Excellent research, writing, and analytical skills.
- Licensed to practice law in California.
Please send a cover letter and resume if you are interested in this opportunity.