Description:Small boutique immigration law firm seeks an experienced Immigration Attorney (6 months+). Must have some immigration court experience. We are willing to train the right candidate. Bar admission (Any state, NY preferred) is required. No heavy case load.
- Immigration court and USCIS interview appearances.
- Draft legal documents, motions, briefs, and appeals. (Will train)
- Scrutinize legal documents drafted by legal assistants or attorneys
- Independently handle caseloads.
- Advise clients on legal matters.
To be considered, please attach resume, cover letter and, a writing sample.
Salary commensurate with relevant experience. Salary review every year based on performance. Generous Paid Vacation, personal and sick days.
Pay: $75,000 - $95,000.00 per year- Full Time, Part-Time & Per Diem, based on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New York, NY 10002: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bar admission (Required)
Work Location: In person