Description:A Gilbert Divorce Attorney is seeking an experienced family law attorney to join our team. Applicants must be licensed to practice law in Arizona and have a passion for practicing family law. We seek candidates who are proactive leaders that work well in a team environment. Creative problem solving and effective written and verbal communications with clients and team members is extremely important. A Gilbert Divorce Attorney is fast-paced and entrepreneurial while maintaining a team oriented, fun, and engaging environment for its employees. A Gilbert Divorce Attorney provides a unique work-life balance for its team members and the ability to learn from an experienced industry warrior.
- Handle a full caseload of family law cases from start to finish.
- Draft quickly and accurately, argue effectively and research case and statutory law.
- Self-motivated and organized while working through multiple projects and prioritizing tasks assigned. You much be aggressive, proactive, and able to clearly communicate with clients and delegate to your paralegal.
- You must care about your clients, your work product, the firm and doing a good job.
- Must be Licensed in Arizona
- Must be willing to work in an office.
- Must have a minimum of 1 - 5 years of Family Law experience.
- Must be willing to send a writing sample, resume, cover letter, salary range you are seeking and date you can start.