Organon is a Womenâ€™s Health Company that believes in a better and healthier every day for every woman! We are a passionate, global community of thousands dedicated to redefining the future of womenâ€™s health. Our mission is to deliver impactful medicines and solutions for a healthier every day. But what really makes it work at Organon is our people.
Weâ€™re looking for real, passionate team players, curious innovators, forward thinkers, empowered by the idea of shaping their career, and ready to bring their fire to embrace change and the opportunities it brings for progress.
At Organon, youâ€™ll get to enjoy the best of both worlds: the open, agile, collaborative culture of a start-up, and operating at the scale of a Fortune 500 company with an international footprint that serves people in more than 140 markets.
Itâ€™s going to be an exciting futureâ€”come be a part of it!
The successful candidate will provide legal support and counseling to business clients on a wide-range of procurement and US commercial issues.
- Providing day-to-day legal advice to the Procurement and US Commercial organizations.
- Negotiating and drafting contract manufacturing agreements, services agreements, IT and SaaS agreements, contracts with health care providers, discount agreements and vendor agreements.
- Advise on relevant antitrust, state and federal laws impacting various projects.
- Provide legal support for the US Commercial organization and the US Compliance department for fraud and abuse issues.
- Provide legal services, advice and guidance that is consistent with law and Company policy; furthers business objectives and appropriately balances divisional/function/corporate business objectives and legal risks.
- The successful candidate will also provide subject matter support to on certain strategic alliances and business development opportunities.
Education Minimum Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- JD degree required - Graduate of an accredited US law school, with admission to the Bar of Pennsylvania, New Jersey or another state.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Five (5) or more years of legal experience in a law firm or corporate setting.
- Excellent teamwork, communication (written and oral) and analytical skills, and a high degree of business acumen.
- Experience in managing a significant workload, with the ability to juggle competing tasks in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Experience operating in ambiguous circumstances.
- Ability to provide timely, practical and compliant solutions while managing legal risks and demonstrating superior legal judgment.
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
Prior cGMP experience, AKS, and pharmaceutical experience preferred.