Description:We are presently seeking an associate attorney to join our Creditors' Rights practice group in a partner-track position, with a competitive salary and benefits. The Creditors' Rights group handles a wide variety of matters including evictions, non-judicial and judicial foreclosures, construction lien and bond claims, foreclosure of security interests, unsecured and secured collections, and bankruptcies. Creditors' Rights associates receive significant training and mentoring, and early opportunities for client contact and participation in bankruptcy hearings and other court appearances.
Successful candidates will have:
- 2 or more years' experience in creditors' rights and creditor bankruptcy fields
- Oregon State Bar admission, or eligibility for reciprocity, Washington, Alaska, and/or Idaho admissions a plus
- Excellent legal research, writing, oral communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a collaborative setting with significant responsibility
- Enthusiastic professional references
- A desire to live in Eugene and to integrate into the Eugene legal and business community
Candidates should send materials to Nicholas Frost.